Key Elements from COWORK Entrepreneurs Strategic Plan
- Goal: to distribute the creation of wealth fairly to those who help create it.
- Objective: A socially responsible, self-managed, profit-sharing business model.
- Strategy: Use of COWORK Entrepreneurs™ to spread the model as a business management franchisor.
COWORK Entrepreneurs is a proprietorship preparing to scale up to a Business Model Franchise by the end of 2021. The coach helps entrepreneurs adopt THE COMMONS Business Model, a Socially Responsible, Self-managed, Profit-sharing (SSP) business model designed to change the way business and economics works for the sake of tradesmen, craftsmen and professionals, their families and friends, neighbors and colleagues, their communities and their country.
The business model is an outgrowth of a free online course titled NotMyEconomics, sponsored by COWORK Entrepreneurs.
In the SSP franchise model, everyone is an entrepreneur. A true business partner who owns and manages his or her own work. Entrepreneurs use the company infrastructure to accomplish their own goals and objectives in mutuality with their colleagues and their company.
Division Directors are equal partners who own and manage their work using the COWORK Entrepreneurs franchise model. Together, our seven companies will share ownership of COWORK, as a consortium, defined as a group formed to undertake an enterprise beyond the resources of any one member.
Since there are no bosses, Division Directors will manage their pieces of the company. Instead of corporate command and control, they will coach their own teams of entrepreneurs to help them reach their personal goals in mutuality with those of the company.
In lieu of money, the Directors invest their intellectual capital in COWORK and in their own independently owned companies during development and startup. Under contract, partners will receive a fair share of the return on investment (ROI).
Income from startup fees and royalties are projected to begin no later than the end of the first year.
Since their divisions are independent entities, Division Directors will be able to add other clients to their portfolios and earn ROI sooner. The only limitation is a non-compete agreement.
The seven Divisions include:
- Owner/Head Coach, COWORK Entrepreneurs
- Head, Intellectual Capital (HR)
- Head, Finance and Organizational Capital
- Head, Marketing and Business Development
- Head, Information and Communication Technology
- Head, Socially Responsible Investment (SRI)
- Head, Sales and Fulfillment
To learn more about how COWORK Entrepreneurs works, please go to: https://www.notmyeconomics.com/cowork-entrepreneurs